company HOPIN, s.r.o., ID no: 45 643 423, with its registered office at Nové záhrady I 16450/13A, 821 05 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
issued in accordance with the provisions of Section 4 and Section 26, par. 8 of Act No. 56/2012 Coll. on Road Transport, as amended, and in accordance with Act No. 40/1964 Coll. of the Civil Code, as amended
(hereinafter also referred to as the “Transport Regulations”)
1. HOPIN, s.r.o., with registered office at Pribinova 4/17952, 811 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, ID No: 45 643 423, VAT ID. No.: 2023083524, VAT ID: SK2023083524, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, sec.: Sro, file No. 66329/B, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +421 905 551 353 (hereinafter also referred to as the “Company”) is the holder of a concession within the meaning of Section 27 of Act No. 56/2012 Coll. on Road Transport, as amended, (hereinafter referred to as the “Road Transport Act”) – concession No. oU-BA-OCDPK1-2019/048771 dated 28 March 2019 granted by District Office Bratislava, Department of Road Transport and Land Communications (hereinafter referred to as the “Concession”). On the basis of and within the framework of the granted concession, the Company operates the dispatch centre pursuant to Section 28 of the Road Transport Act, through the digital platform – the HOPINTAXI mobile application and/or the HOPINTAXI website https://hopintaxi.com/ (hereinafter also referred to as the “HOPINTAXI application”), through which passenger transport services (taxi services) are provided to natural persons and legal entities.
2. Pursuant to and in accordance with the provisions of Section 4 and Section 26, par. 8 of the Road Transport Act, the Company, as an authorised dispatch centre operator, hereby issues these Transport Regulations, which regulate the basic conditions of operation of taxi dispatch services for legal entities and natural persons, through a digital platform – HOPINTAXI application and the related services (hereinafter referred to as “HOPINTAXI services”).
3. The Company holds the license and all rights related to the use of the HOPINTAXI application, and operates the HOPINTAXI application. Legal relations concerning the HOPINTAXI application, the rights and obligations of the Company, taxi operators and their taxi drivers legitimately using the HOPINTAXI application on the side offering the transport (hereinafter referred to as the “Driver” or the “Carrier”), as well as users of the HOPINTAXI application interested in a taxi service via the HOPINTAXI application on the side demanding the transport (hereinafter referred to as the “Passenger” or the “Customer”) are regulated in more detail in the General Terms and Conditions of the Company (published on the Company’s website at: https://hopintaxi.com/ (“GTC”)).
4. Brief characteristics of the service provided by the HOPINTAXI application: The HOPINTAXI application mediates the conclusion of a passenger transport contract (taxi service) between the Customer and the Carrier for the account and on behalf of the relevant Carrier/Taxi Driver using the HOPINTAXI application legitimately. The Company is not a party to the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Driver and shall not be responsible for the performance of the mediated passenger transport contract (taxi service) between the Customer and the Driver. The Company only provides a technological digital platform – the HOPINTAXI application, which connects the Drivers (Carriers) with the Customer; the Company itself is therefore neither the Driver, nor the provider of transport services, nor the Customer’s representative. After downloading the HOPINTAXI application, the Customer can order transport (taxi service) according to his/her decision and choice from the list of Drivers offered in this application. The Driver registered in the HOPINTAXI must specify his/her transport conditions under which he/she performs the taxi service, in the HOPINTAXI application, as well as other relevant characteristics based on which the Customer can select his/her offer. Before selecting a specific Driver, the Customer undertakes to study all the terms and conditions stated in the HOPINTAXI application by the given Driver. The passenger taxi transport contract is established exclusively between the Customer and the Driver, while the moment of the contract’s formation is determined by the Driver’s terms and conditions; usually it is the moment of getting into the taxi. More detailed terms and conditions of each Driver are specified in the HOPINTAXI application. Ordering transport services: The Customer must accept the Company’s GTC in order to place an enquiry for transport services. As soon as the Customer places a demand, one or more Drivers are sent a notification of such demand so that they can respond to it with an offer. The Company does not guarantee that any of the contacted Drivers will respond to the Customer’s demand with an offer. Offer of transport services: If a Driver responds to the Customer’s demand by confirming his/her availability and sending his/her offer, the Customer will be notified and will receive detailed information about the offer. The Customer agrees to pay to each Driver the full price of all the services booked through the Application and provided to the Customer by such Driver. Withdrawal: The Company hereby informs and notifies the Customer that by submitting a demand for transport services via the HOPINTAXI application, the Customer loses the right to withdraw from the contract for the mediation of transport services concluded with the Company. By placing a demand for transport services, the Customer grants the Company express consent to commence the provision of services by the Company before the expiry of the statutory withdrawal period, and declares that he/she has been duly informed as a consumer that by placing a demand for transport services via the HOPINTAXI application, he/she loses the right to withdraw from the contract for the mediation of transport services. The above applies only to the contract for transport intermediation (taxi service) concluded electronically between the Company and the Customer and does not apply to the contract for transport (taxi service) concluded by the Customer with the Driver, the content of which is beyond the Company’s control. The company is not a party of the contractual relationship concluded between the Customer as the transported person and the Driver (taxi operator) and is not responsible for the performance of the mediated contract for the transport of persons (taxi service).
5. As regards Customers as transported persons and Drivers of individual taxi companies, from the date of publication hereof the Transport Regulations shall be an inherent part of the proposal for the conclusion of a passenger taxi transport contract, as long as the contract is concluded through the HOPINTAXI application or through the HOPINTAXI services.
6. The dispatch centre operator according to these Transport Regulations is the Company authorised to operate the dispatch centre according to the Road Transport Act on the basis and within the scope of the concession granted according to Section 27 of the Road Transport Act.
7. For the purposes of these Transport Regulations, a Driver means an unspecified circle of taxi operators and their drivers providing passenger transport mediated through HOPINTAXI services or through the HOPINTAXI application and, at the same time, meeting the legal conditions for a taxi service operation, while bearing full responsibility for the above-mentioned and carrying out the transport only with vehicles registered in the concession – the taxi vehicles.
8. The driver of the relevant taxi service vehicle means an employee of the Driver authorised to operate road passenger transport services within the meaning of the Road Transport Act for the Driver or the Driver himself/herself, i.e. the Carrier (hereinafter also referred to as the “Taxi Vehicle Driver”).
9. According to these Transport Regulations, the Customer means an unspecified circle of HOPINTAXI application users or HOPINTAXI services users interested in concluding or having concluded a contract for passenger transport with the Driver, i.e. the Carrier.
10. According to these Transport Regulations, the Dispatch centre means mediation of passenger transport by vehicles and drivers of individual taxi services – Carriers for customers as transported persons – the Passengers through a digital platform, i.e. the HOPINTAXI application.
11. If the Customer enters into the passenger transport contract through the dispatch centre – the HOPINTAXI application – the Carriers shall be obliged to comply with the terms and conditions hereof in addition to their own transport conditions under which they perform the taxi service (and which are specified in the HOPINTAXI application). Should these Transport Regulations be applied, the Carrier may conclude a passenger transport contract with the Customer exclusively through the HOPINTAXI dispatch centre – the application or the HOPINTAXI services.
General Obligations of the Company regarding the Dispatch Centre’s Operation
1. As regards the operation of the dispatch centre according to the Road Transport Act and these Transport Regulations, the company shall be obliged in particular to:
• arrange transport only through Carriers as taxi operators;
• arrange transport only by taxi vehicles – Carriers’ vehicles registered in the Carriers’ concession,,
• draw up and publish the Transport Regulations in accordance with 26, par. 8, Road Transport Act,
• provide data on the operated vehicles, their operation and the persons through whom the transport has been arranged and the income accrued by them within 30 calendar days of any request by the professional supervisory authorities, control authorities and the state administration authorities in the field of taxes, fees and customs.
General Obligations of Carriers and Taxi Drivers
1. The Carrier has an operational obligation within the meaning and scope of the granted concession, a transport obligation within the meaning of the transport conditions under which the Carrier performs the taxi service and within the meaning of the Transport Regulations (note: the Carrier registered in the HOPINTAXI must specify his/her transport conditions under which he/she performs the taxi service in the HOPINTAXI application, as well as other relevant characteristics based on which the Customer can select his/her offer), and a tariff obligation in accordance with the agreed tariff.
2. The Carrier shall be obliged to take particular care of the safety and comfort of the Customers during the transport. If the Customer has luggage, the Carrier transports it together with the Customer. According to the Road Transport Act and these Transport Regulations, the Carrier shall be obliged in particular to:
• always perform road transport services in accordance with the applicable legislation and, if such transport is mediated through the HOPINTAXI application, also in accordance with these Transport Regulations;
• provide a technical base equipped for the operation, maintenance, technical inspection, parking and garaging of vehicles and for the care of vehicle crews, Customers and luggage within the scope of the transport services provided;
• ensure that the vehicles are parked and garaged in the premises of the technical base or in another area designated by the municipality for such purpose;
• employ as transport manager only a person holding a certificate of professional competence and meeting all the conditions under the relevant legislation in force; and
• employ only drivers who have passed the compulsory basic qualification or periodic training, if they are subject to such obligation under the special regulation.
3. As a taxi operator, the Carrier shall be obliged under the Road Transport Act and these Transport Regulations to:
• meet all conditions required by law for the performance of a taxi service (if the Carrier registered in the HOPINTAXI application ceases to meet such conditions, he/she shall stop using the HOPINTAXI application);
• ensure the provision of services only through persons authorized to do so, i.e. through Taxi Drivers who are in an employment relationship with the Carrier, unless the Carrier itself is such a person;
• ensure that services are provided only by means of vehicles registered in the concession; and
• duly comply with all legal regulations relating to the operation of taxi services; The Carrier shall be solely liable for any breach thereof,
• obey all road traffic laws and behave in a considerate manner towards other road users,
• And operate the taxi service according to the Transport Regulation:; if the taxi service is operated through a dispatch centre, the Carrier may carry out the transport according to transport regulations of the dispatch centre;
• mark every operated vehicle with the Carrier’s business name on the front left door and front right door;
• display the basic fare on the right front door and inside the taxi vehicle in a place visible to the Customer (this does not apply if the price is agreed before the transport starts);
• mark every vehicle with a fixed or removable TAXI rooflight in any colour other than blue, red or orange;
• ensure that a copy of the concession is carried in every operated vehicle;
• ensure that every operated vehicle carries a taxi vehicle certificate;
• have at least one taxi vehicle for every 15 standard taxi vehicles, which concerns the number of seats or the size of the luggage compartment or storage compartment, suitable or equipped for the transport of more than four, however not more than eight Customers, selected groups of Customers travelling with accessories, a large number of pieces of luggage or bulky luggage; and
• upon request at any time, to provide and submit to the Company all information concerning the Carrier and information relating to the demonstration of the conditions laid down by law for the performance of taxi services, and to provide the Company with immediate assistance in relation to such matters.
4. When providing transport services, the taxi driver is obliged to comply with all obligations arising from the Road Transport Act, the transport conditions of the relevant Carrier and these Transport Regulations. In particular, the Driver shall be obliged to:
• transport the Customer from a pre-agreed location and transport the Customer anywhere according to the information from the digital platform – the HOPINTAXI application;
• provide assistance to Customers with disabilities and Customers with reduced mobility, including accompanying persons, as well as pensioners, pupils and students;
• allow the transport of a specially trained dog providing assistance to a Customer with a severe disability;
• use a fixed or removable TAXI rooflight of any colour other than blue, red or orange;
• load and secure the Customer’s luggage and other belongings and unload them for the Customer at the end of the transport;
• allow the Customer to view the taximeter display located in the taxi vehicle throughout the entire journey from the moment the Customer gets in until he/she gets out, if the price for the transport is determined on the basis of the distance travelled or the time spent travelling;
• transport the Customer by the shortest possible transport route with regard to the traffic situation;
• issue to the Customer a confirmation (receipt) of the fare paid for the relevant journey or send the confirmation (receipt) of the fare paid for the relevant journey to the Customer electronically (a copy of the confirmation (receipt) in paper or electronic form is part of the Carrier’s registry);
• always have complete and up-to-date tariff conditions available in the taxi vehicle and allow the Customer to consult them on request or provide access to them via the digital platform – the HOPINTAXI application.
5. During the transport, neither the Taxi Driver nor the Customer may smoke, drink, eat, manipulate hand luggage, newspapers, maps or other objects in the Taxi vehicle, which could obstruct the Taxi Driver’s view.
6. Customers’ hand luggage may also be carried in the passenger compartment. Travel luggage, wheelchairs, crutches, canes, prams, strollers, bird cages, packages, skis, sledges and other items that could be dangerous for the Taxi Driver or passengers in the event of a traffic accident or sudden movement of the passenger vehicle may only be transported in the luggage compartment or on the roof rack. Luggage and other items are loaded and unloaded, placed or attached by the Taxi Driver.
7. Persons must be transported in a taxi vehicle in the seats reserved for this purpose only up to the permissible payload of the vehicle, while the number of persons transported must not exceed the number of seats, including the taxi Driver, indicated in the registration certificate of the vehicle.
8. Only a passenger who is allowed to be transported according to the road safety and traffic flow regulations may be transported on the front seat next to the driver; during the transport each person transported in the taxi vehicle is obliged to use the seat belt with which the vehicle is equipped, otherwise he/she is liable for any damage caused to the Carrier/Taxi Driver due to this.
Taxi Driver Permissions, Possibility to Refuse a Customer, Emergencies
1. The Taxi Driver is entitled to refuse to transport a Customer or to not complete transport already started, in particular, in the following cases:
• the Customer’s behaviour, in particular if the Customer is aggressive or armed, or the time of transport, the destination, the route of transport or other circumstances raise concerns to the Taxi Driver about the transport safety, his/her health or the Taxi Vehicle;
• if, considering the Customer and his/her condition, there is a risk of the Taxi Vehicle being soiled or the Taxi Driver being harassed during the ride;
• if the technical condition and road capacity or the safety and flow of road traffic on the transport route do not allow it, in particular as a result of weather conditions, damage to the road or a traffic accident;
• if, despite the Taxi Driver’s prior warning, the Customer consumes food and beverages, smokes and/or feeds a transported animal or manipulates the hand luggage, newspapers, a map or any other item on the front seat that may obstruct the view of the Taxi Driver and/or endanger the driving of the Taxi;
• if the Customer has luggage which, due to its size, weight, number or shape, cannot be transported all at once, or if the Customer wishes to transport animals which, due to their behaviour, size or number, cannot be transported in the passenger compartment of the Customer’s vehicle or in the luggage compartment of the taxi vehicle;
• refuse the Customer if the Customer’s luggage, hand luggage or the Customer’s live pet is an obstacle to safe transport or to quiet and comfortable journey.
2. According to the Transport Regulations, an extraordinary event means: a) a traffic accident; b) a vehicle fire; c) an accident or sudden illness of the Customer or another person during transport. In the event of an emergency, the Taxi Driver shall be obliged to:
• immediately pull the vehicle over, take all necessary measures to rescue passengers and property endangered by the emergency;
• provide the necessary first aid to the injured person (Customer or any other person) according to his/her abilities and capabilities and to call professional medical assistance without any undue delay;
• take appropriate measures to ensure that road safety is not endangered and to enable road safety to be restored.
3. If the Customer or another person is injured or killed in an emergency, if the road or any general facility is damaged, or if hazardous substances have leaked, the Taxi Driver shall be obliged to:
• report the incident immediately to the national police authorities;
• refrain from actions that would be detrimental to the investigation of the incident;
• remain at the site until the arrival of the national police authorities, or return to the site immediately after providing or calling help, or after reporting the emergency.
Passenger Transport Contract
1. The contractual relationship between the Carrier and the Customer arises on the basis of a passenger transport contract concluded pursuant to the provisions of Sections 760 to 764 of Act. 40/1964 Coll. of the Civil Code, as amended, on the basis of a transport order made by the Customer through HOPINTAXI services (hereinafter also referred to as the “Passenger Transport Contract”).
2. The passenger transport contract shall arise exclusively between the Customer and the Carrier; The Company is not a party to this contract, it only provides a technological digital platform with the aim of connecting Customers with Carriers (taxi operators). The passenger transport contract commences at the moment of its formation, which is usually the moment when the Customer gets into the taxi vehicle. More detailed terms and conditions of each Carrier are provided in the HOPINTAXI application. The Customer expresses his/her will and interest in concluding a passenger transport contract by placing a demand via the HOPINTAXI application; one or more Carriers receive notification of such demand so that they can respond to it with their offer. The Company does not guarantee that any of the contacted Carriers will respond to the Customer’s demand with an offer. If a Carrier responds to the Customer’s demand by confirming his/her availability and sending his/her offer, the Customer will be notified and will receive detailed information about this.
3. Before the actual transport of the Customer and the conclusion of the passenger transport contract, the Customer has the right to study the valid and current tariff conditions of the Carrier and, subsequently, throughout the entire period of transport, the Customer has the right to monitor the taximeter of the respective taxi vehicle.
4. Upon conclusion of the passenger transport contract, the Carrier shall be obliged to transport the Customer to the destination in a due and timely manner in accordance with the Company GTC and the terms of these Transport Regulations. The ordered transport services are subject to various conditions (price, cancellation conditions), which are determined by the Carrier. The Carrier is bound by the relevant regulations applicable to the type of transport in connection with the use of the HOPINTAXI application.
5. The Carrier may refuse to conclude a passenger transport contract and to transport the Customer in the cases and under the conditions specified in Article IV of these Transport Regulations.
6. The Customer shall be obliged to pay the fare after the transport has been completed on the basis of and in accordance with the terms of the concluded passenger transport contract, as well as in accordance with the terms of the Transport Regulations (after the transport has been duly provided, the payment can no longer be cancelled or refused as the service has already been provided). Any unreasonable refusal to pay the fare by the Customer is enforceable in court. If the Customer has any complaint in relation to the transport service provided, this should be addressed directly to the Taxi Driver who provided the service.
Withdrawal from the Passenger Transport Contract
1. The Customer may withdraw from the concluded passenger transport contract if the Carrier violates the terms and conditions of the concluded transport contract or the terms and conditions of the Transport Regulations.
2. The Carrier may withdraw from the concluded passenger transport contract if the conditions of the relevant passenger transport contract and/or the provisions of the Transport Regulations are not fulfilled by the Customer as the ordering party (and the party placing the demand for transport).
3. The Taxi Driver may withdraw from the concluded passenger transport contract if the Customer endangers the Driver’s safety during the transport, pollutes the interior of the Taxi vehicle, unreasonably changes the route and destination, or otherwise raises reasonable concerns about the safety and health of the Taxi Driver.
1. The fare, the scope and conditions for entitlement to a fare discount as well as a fare surcharge in connection with the transport of Customers and luggage shall be determined and published by the Carrier.
2. The fixed price of the transport, which will be displayed to the Customer in the HOPINTAXI application during the ordering process, is the price without any surcharges. Transport orders with a fixed price will be calculated by the HOPINTAXI application on the basis of the estimated distance travelled and the time from the pick-up point to the destination specified by the Customer. If the Customer makes any changes during the transport (whether an intermediate stop is requested, the transport is interrupted for more than 1 minute, or any other change) that could change the distance travelled and/or the time compared to the originally estimated ones, the original fixed price cannot be guaranteed (due to the Customer’s change of the distance and the time originally estimated). In such case, the price of the transport will be calculated according to the distance and time actually travelled using the same formula and prices that were used to calculate the fixed price, taking into account the changes made by the Customer during the transport. Unless the Customer agrees with the above, the Driver will re-set the order, take the Customer to the addresses specified by the Customer, and charge the Customer the price that was calculated based on the addresses set by the Customer.
3. The payment terms are specified in more detail in the HOPINTAXI application. Payment to the driver for the provided transport (taxi service) is possible either in cash or in a non-cash way (via the Customer’s payment card). Payment will be made in accordance with the payment method chosen by the Customer; in the case of payment by credit card, this will be performed after the transport has been completed using the payment details provided by the Customer.
4. Dynamic price increases based on days and order times:
Mon-Fri 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – the price is increased by 15%
Mon-Fri 04:00 p.m. – 07:00 p.m. – the price is increased by 15%
Mon-Fri between 09:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m. – the price is increased by 15%
Fri-Sat and Sat-Sun from 07:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m. – the price is increased by 25%
Complaints, Claims, Damage and Liability
1. The Customer is always obliged to submit a complaint in writing and directly to the Carrier without any undue delay, however not later than 30 days after the transport has been completed. In the complaint, the Customer shall state the reasons for the complaint and his/her requirements for the rectification of the defect and the implementation of the remedy, including a brief justification thereof. The Customer shall also be obliged to attach relevant documents certifying the legitimacy of his/her complaint.
2. The Carrier shall promptly invite the Customer to complete the complaint if it does not meet all the requirements of a complaint; The Customer shall be obliged to complete it within the time limit set by the Carrier. If the Customer does not complete the complaint and does not send the required missing information and/or documents to the Carrier within the specified period, which shall not be shorter than 8 days, the Carrier is not obliged to solve the complaint further. If the Customer, or other person entitled to do so in connection with the transport, wishes to lodge a complaint in connection with the transport, it must be lodged with the Carrier in writing without any undue delay, not later than within 7 calendar days of the fact, to which such complaint relates.
3. If the Customer suffers any bodily injury or damage to the luggage transported with him/her or to the belongings carried by the Customer during the transport, the Carrier shall be liable for the same to the full extent in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of Act No. 40/1964 Coll. of the Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter referred to as “CC”) on Liability for damage caused by the operation of a vehicle (the provisions of Sections 427 to 431 CC; and the relevant provisions of the Sixth Part of the CC on Liability for damages and unjust enrichment). Should the Customer be entitled to compensation for any bodily injury or damage to luggage carried together with the Customer or to items carried by the Customer, such right may be exercised through a court. If the Customer, or other person entitled to do so in connection with the transport, claims bodily injury or damage caused to his/her belongings or theft or loss of his/her belongings, the procedure shall be in accordance with the provisions of Section 106 CC. The right to compensation for damage to the Customer’s luggage carried together with the Customer or to items carried by the Customer shall be claimed by the Customer in writing at the relevant Carrier not later than 30 days from the date on which the damage occurred.
4. Any complaints and claims of Customers about the procedure and performance of the Carrier’s obligations under the Transport Regulations and the related handling of such complaints and claims by the Carrier pursuant to this Article VIII hereof will be examined by the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority. The Carrier shall be insured (according to the relevant provisions of the Road Transport Act ) for liability for damages caused by the operation of vehicles and by the activities of the vehicle crews, in order to settle any damages incurred by the Customer and the related claims made by Customers or authorised persons.
5. Responsibility: The Carrier shall be liable for any breach of any obligation of the taxi operator to transport the Customer properly and on time according to the Transport Regulations pursuant to the provisions of Section 763 of the CC. In the case of an unjustified delay or failure to complete the transport due to reasons on the side of the Carrier or the Taxi Driver, the Carrier shall be obliged to compensate the passenger for the damage incurred. The Carrier shall be released from such liability if he/she proves that the damage could not have been prevented even if the Carrier had made all reasonable efforts to do so.
6. The Carrier shall be liable for damage to the Customer’s health, luggage and personal belongings incurred during the transport pursuant to the provisions of Sections 427 to 431 of the Civil Code. The Carrier shall be liable for any damage caused to luggage transported separately from the Customer pursuant to the provisions of Section 769, par. 1 of the CC.
7. The Company provides Customers with access to taxi operators. The transport services provided are solely subject to agreement between the Taxi Operator and the Customer and must comply with all the relevant legislation. The use of the HOPINTAXI Service does not constitute a contract with the Company in relation to the Customers’ passenger transport claims. Any claims relating to passenger transport relate exclusively to the contractual relationship between the Taxi Operator and the Customer. The Company shall not be liable for the transport services and proper provision thereof (in particular, however not exclusively, for the personal safety, health or safety of passengers or property of passengers during the transport) or for any claims arising from the passenger transport contract, whether by the Carriers against the Customers or by the Customers against the Carriers.
1. The company, operating the dispatch centre on the basis of a concession pursuant to Section 27 of the Road Transport Act, publishes these Transport Regulations on its website and through its digital platform – the HOPINTAXI application.
2. The published Transport Regulations are a part of the Carrier’s proposal for the conclusion of a passenger transport contract, and after the contract is concluded it is also a part of the passenger transport contract and the contractual rights and obligations of the parties to such transport contract.
3. The rights and obligations of the Company (authorised to operate the dispatch centre on the basis of a concession pursuant to Section 27 of the Road Transport Act), Carriers and Customers which are not expressly regulated in these Transport Regulations shall be governed by the Company’s GTC published on the Company website or at: https://hopintaxi.com/terms/, as well as by the transport conditions of individual Carriers registered in the HOPINTAXI application, as indicated directly in the HOPINTAXI application.
4. If due to any reason any provision of these Transport Regulations becomes invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions of these Transport Regulations. The invalid, unenforceable or incomplete provision shall be replaced by one that corresponds to the original intent of the provision being replaced, while the other provisions of the Transport Regulations shall remain in force and enforceable. If no such provision exists, then the invalid, unenforceable or incomplete provision in question shall be corrected to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, valid and gap-free, and these Shipping Regulations shall remain in full force and effect.
5. These Transport Regulations shall enter into force and effect on: 01 April 2019.